-----Original Message-----
From: Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:13 PM
Posted To: Tomcat Dev
Conversation: Q:how to remove charset from HTTP responce to allow browser
use a browser selected charset?
Subject: Re: Q:how to remove charset from HTTP responce to allow browser use
a browser selected charset?

Hi Mark,
In my case servlet generates an output, so no JSP for now...
Can I do it using filters? Or define and store user's prefs with encoding
outside of tomcat and  in the session and use if it's exists in the session?

Thanks a lot!
Mark.