Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:46:45 +0200
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9s_Reyes?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Sending mail with JavaMail
==========================

I have them both in /tomcat4/common/lib and included in the CLASSPATH
and the servlet doesn't work (the same javax/activation/datasource
exception in the line which MimeMessage is initialized).

I think that another jar is required to send the mail. It is activation.jar,
check for it...

G.

--

Giuseppe Briotti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Alme Sol, curru nitido diem qui promis et celas aliusque et idem nasceris, possis nihil urbe Roma visere maius."
                       (Orazio)

* Andrés Reyes ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
* TCOR Desarrollos y Sistemas, S.L.
* Teléfono: 957 76 42 48 * Fax : 957 76 42 49