On 10/7/05, Andrés Reyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> activation.jar and mail.jar are placed both in /common/lib, and in
> /WEB-INF/lib (and also in JAVA_HOME/lib)
>
> ¿Any other place?
> ;)
>
> ¿Maybe the error be in activation.jar itself? ( I want to believe that
> it isn't  :( ).

Hmm... unlikely... but check whether the activation.jar you are using
to compile your classes is the same as the one you are using in
tomcat.

are there other dependencies, that you could be missing? xmlparser or
something?

Btw, common/lib isn't my favorite place to place jars, common/endorsed
is better; if you have an older version of the activation.jar in
common/endorsed, you can place as many activations.jar in the
common/lib as you like, they will be ignored...

regards
leon