Hi there
I was wondering if anybody could help me out with
something?

I have a JSP that is trying to access a method in a
java class that I have defined. However, when I try
and run the pgae, it gives the 500 error message and
says

"Can't make static reference to method
java.lang.String getSelected(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) in class
dynamicContent.dynamicContent."

I have not declared the method as static nor the
class.

The method is part of an error handling page (called
retry.jsp) that is shown to the user when they have
entered data incorrectly in a form. Its function is to
preselect an option (by returing the word SELECTED) in
a HTML select box (the one that the user entered in
the first place) by comparing the value that was
entered by the user in the original input form to the
value of the select box options as they are created
(they are dynamically created, not HTML coded).

- Now showing: Dude Where's My Car, The Wedding Planner, Traffic..