Hai,
Even after commenting out the HTTP port part in server.xml I am getting
the 404 file not found error.can u send ur server.xml and
tomcat-apache.conf files.
Thanks again
kamesh jayacahnadran

--
"Think of it this way: threads are like salt, not like
 pasta. You like salt, I like salt, we all like salt. But we