Title: RE: Good book

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Gaziz Nugmanov [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Thursday, April 12, 2001 10:21 AM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        Re: Good book

    Hello davea,

    Do you know how do I unsubscribe from the lists, pls?

    Thursday, April 12, 2001, 11:08:00 AM, you wrote:

    dtjjm> Hi,

    dtjjm>  Being a newbie to TOMCAT and Java.  Is there a good book or some other type of reading material for TOMCAT.  I work as a system administrator and will not be developing JAVA servlet

    dtjjm> applications.  But, I do need to understand the ins and outs of TOMCAT for installation, configurations and security.  I don't understand the information in the various files, like server.xml,

    dtjjm> web.xml, etc and their releationships.

    dtjjm> Dave

    --
    Best regards,
     Gaziz                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]