Hi Jann,

I visited the site you mentioned below, but could not find the validator for
the server.xml and web.xml you mentioned.  I am having trouble invoking a
servlet from a jsp and think the problem might be in my web.xml.  So a
web.xml validator would be great.  Are there any other sites out there that
anyone knows of with validators for web.xml or server.xml.

Thanks in advance to all.
Ali Manji