Hello,
I am following Martys book and I am missing something slight.

I created a HelloWorld servlet and placed it in the
D:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2b2\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes
and also set my ENV on NT for the servlet.jar and jasper and I CAN YES
compile and all is well.
In my browser if I call http://localhost:8080/servlet/HelloWorld all is
good.

So now I created a directory under classes called coreservlets and moved
that HelloWorld.java file into there, added the package coreservlets; at the
top of the file, recompiled the file (that went well) but I can't get it to
show up in the browser.
I tried
http://localhost:8080/servlet/HelloWorld that does not work.
http://localhost:8080/servlet/coreservlet and that does not work.? Do I need
to set some other ENV for that coreservlet directory? which is where I am
going to put all my testing files?

Thanks,

Scott Purcell