Hello all,

I am just wandering how I deploy a servlet that is part of a package, and
how to reference it.  For example.. say you take the HelloWorldExample
servlet that comes with and modify it.  Rename the source to
HelloWorld.java, and change the file appropriately, including adding a line
at the top:

package dummy;

so, it is in the dummy class.

When I deploy this "new" HelloWorld servlet, I put it in
...webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes/dummy/HelloWorld.class.  Now, to
reference this, I expected to be able to go to my browser and hit
http://myserver/examples/servlet/dummy/HelloWorld
<http://myserver/examples/servlet/dummy/HelloWorld> .  That did not work.
So, what do I have to do to make this work?

By the way, I am running Apache 1.3.19 and Tomcat 3.2.1.fasdf

Thanks..

Kendal L. Montgomery
Qwest - eFlow Development Team
614-215-4937