I sent this question over the weekend, but don't think anyone saw it.  I have an apache-tomcat configuration running on Linux servers.  Does anyone have any experience or know if there is a limit to how many virtual hosts you should set up on one instance of tomcat?  What is the most traffic or connection limit before I should either use another instance of tomcat or use an entirely new server?  How can I track the status of everything to see when we are getting too busy?  Is there a good software I can use?  Maybe even some basic Linux commands on Linux I can use to keep track of things?  I am pretty new to these types of issues, if anyone can provide some insight or tell me where to look to do a little research on this topic, I would greatly appreciate it!  Thanks in advance...

Brandon Cruz