Tim O'Neil wrote:

> At 04:37 PM 5/30/2001 +0100, you wrote:
> >I'm confused.
> >When editing the server.xml file to use Ajp13 support
> >should I delete the AJP12 support or leave it in?
>

> You have to leave ajp12 in because tomcat uses it in its
> wind down procedure, at least in 3.x versions. You can
> run everything else on 13 though. I do.

I'm considering a patch to allow ajp13 to handle the wind-down
as well. Security-wise, it's much better for ajp13 to be able to
do it, but StopTomcat.java has ajp12 "hardwired"

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
          "Hell is hot, that's never been disputed by anybody."