Scratching an itch... I've heard a number of "resistant movements"
in wider TC acceptance due to the fact that the shutdown procedure
is as open as it is, even using the 'inet' hack to ensure a local
command.

Tim O'Neil wrote:

> At 02:19 PM 5/30/2001 -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> >I'm considering a patch to allow ajp13 to handle the wind-down
> >as well. Security-wise, it's much better for ajp13 to be able to
> >do it, but StopTomcat.java has ajp12 "hardwired"
>
> So Jim- in 4.0 and beyond setting p13 to that task wasn't
> in the "must-do" category? Curious as to why...

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
          "Hell is hot, that's never been disputed by anybody."