Greetings,

I installed recently the mod_jk on my tomcat/apache system. I include in my
httpd.conf the "tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto" that is automatic generated
when the tomcat starts. The default JkMount entries in "mod_jk.conf-auto"
use always the ajp12 worker. If I want to use the ajp13 I must replace all
the ajp12 entries with ajp13, and only after that I can start apache.
How should I modify my server.xml or web.xml to use by default [I mean that
the mod_jk.conf-auto reflects always those changes] the ajp13? I just can't
remove the ajp12 because tomcat needs it for shutdown...

----
system configuration:
Tomcat 3.2.1 + Apache 1.3.14 on Linux Redhat 6.2 [kernel 2.2.18]
----

thanks.
--
./psalazar