I think the reason no one responded was, you didn't say _what_ problem you
had.

If you're getting an exception/error somewhere, post the stack trace, and
the line of code where it happened.

If it's just that the servlet didn't reload, it might be a problem with the
timestamp on the file (esp. if the directory is remotely mounted),...

                                                            -- Bill K.