Hi,

I try to use FOP 0.17.0 with Tomcat 3.22

It seems that FOP is calling a method from the org.w3c.dom.Node.class that's
not
available. Is it possible that Tomcat insists on using the Node.class that
is
part of parser.jar in the Tomcat/lib-directory ??

I already tried to put xalan.jar and xerces.jar into this directory and
added
two lines to tomcat.bat:

if exist "%TOMCAT_HOME%\lib\xerces.jar" set
CP=%CP%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\lib\xerces.jar
if exist "%TOMCAT_HOME%\lib\xalan.jar" set
CP=%CP%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\lib\xalan.jar

but it doesn't help:

javax.servlet.ServletException: org.w3c.dom.Node: method
getNamespaceURI()Ljava/lang/String; not found
at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.buildFOTree(Driver.java, Compiled Code)

Thanks for any hint