Hi Jann, thanks for replying.
It does work with the jsp from step 4 as you've
said, where it simply prints the word "Welcome".

But it still doesn't work with the modified jsp
page, where I have the taglib directive up top
and replace the word "Welcome" with the
<onjava:hello />.

I've done some more checks and it seems I only
get the error when I have the <onjava:hello />
tag. That is, if I simply have the taglib directive
and no <onjava:hello /> tag, it works. But if I
put that <onjava:hello /> tag back in, I get the
error.

Any more ideas?
Thanks,
-alex