Hi,

I made sure to double check everything before
I wrote here (I also just signed up and wrote
to the taglibs-user group).

My directory structure is like this:

onjava/
 +- images/
 +- WEB-INF/
    +- classes/
        +- com/
            +- onjava/
    +- lib/
        +- com/
            +- onjava/

My HelloTag.java is in the main onjava/ directory;
I compiled it with: javac -d WEB-INF\lib HelloTag.java

It created the com/onjava/ directories. I thought
nothing of it since HelloTag is in the package
com.onjava. Should I move HelloTag.class out of
the /WEB-INF/lib/com/onjava directory and right
into the /WEB-INF/lib directory?

This was the only part I wasn't positive on since
the instructions said to put it in the lib directory.

Thanks for your help and patience,
-alex