From: Kevin Queen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 2:20 PM
To: Tomcat-User@Jakarta. Apache. Org
Subject: IIS won't Integrate (Revisited)

Thank you for the advice Randy, but now I have a directory listing (good) but can't get Tomcat to
start the servlet (bad).  Here is an example of what I want vs. what I am getting:

What I want:

http://localhost/test/index.xml

to invoke a servlet that is mapped to the context test (in web.xml)

What I get:

http://localhost/test/index.xml

gives me a 404 File not found error.

Am I just trying to do something that I just can't do or am I just slow in seeing my error?

please see the relevant portions of the web.xml and uriworkermap.properties below:

WEB.XML
======================
<servlet>
<servlet-name>testEngine</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>
 com.test.engine.EngineServlet
</servlet-class>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>testEngine</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/test/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
</servlet>

URIWORKERMAP.PROPERTIES
/test/*=$(default.worker)

Kevin Queen                    ____
Software Developer            ||""||
AnyDevice                     ||__||
Atlanta, Ga                   [ -=.]
http://www.anydevice.com      =======:0~

(w) (404)260.4155
(e) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Ah, I see!", said the blind man to the deaf mute.  -Unknown