What I am looking for is something like this:

index.xml
------------
<title size="3">This is a title</title>
<paragraph size="1"
color="gray">blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah</paragraph>

what my servlet does is take and run the file through some XSLT after processing any
database calls
or other dynamic content.  So it would format the above two lines as:

<h3>This is a title</h3>

and so on and so forth, so what I need is when I call the /test/ context it passes the
url to the
servlet that then does the formatting.  So basically
http://localhost/test/foo/test.xml should
notice that the servlet context (test) has been used and then pass control to the
servlet with
/foo/test.xml being an argument (yes, I can already get this).  I can get this to work
:
http://localhost:8080/test/index.xml works fine, but http://localhost/test/index.xml
just tries to
display the raw XML file.

Kevin Queen                    ____
Software Developer            ||""||
AnyDevice                     ||__||
Atlanta, Ga                   [ -=.]
http://www.anydevice.com      =======:0~

(w) (404)260.4155
(e) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Ah, I see!", said the blind man to the deaf mute.  -Unknown