Mike,

Yeah - I see the problem.  I reckon the easiest way would be to make a
clearProperty tag that does it for you, or maybe a custom setProperty if you
need it to work that way.  Given that you want to set all the properties at
once, propably easier to do the latter... although not a nice solution -
sorry I'm out of ideas!

cheesr
dim