From: Internet Total Solutions LLC - Customer Liaisons Department -
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 3:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I need help in tomcat configuration with Oracle 8.1.7

Hello,

I would like to know whether anyone is able to give me a hint towards
solving the following scenario. If anyone is available on consultation
basis, it is fine too.

I have developed website personalization engine in java that comes with it's
own kind of application server to handle the client access requests to the
oracle 8.1.7 db through the use of tomcat 3.1 I am using the oracle thin
driver and classes111.zip in order to handle the requests through the jdbc.
However tomcat giving me serious errors and my client application can't
login to the database. Would anyone be able to help me on that matter?

Thanks

Tobias Hansen