Believe me I agree with you about JRun (hence why were moving to tomcat)
;)

The more I think about this I think this is a tomcat configuration
problem.  After playing around some more I simply tried a

    response.sendRedirect(url);

This brought me to a page that said "This page has moved to here".  If
you click on here it goes to port 0 on my host.

I think my next step is going to be to create 2 simple servlets and try
and move between them.  Because that is where the error is occuring.
>From a static HTML page I get to my first servlet fine but when that
servlet tries to move on to the next servlet I have problems.

joe

--
# Joseph Toussaint           #