Phil,

The way most ppl use tomcat (in production systems) is to have apache or IIS
server static content and only use tomcat for serving jsps and servlets.  So
when you do get down the road of going live etc, I'd advise you _do_ use IIS
_as well_ as tomcat - each for what they're intended for.

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:39, Phillip Gillis wrote:
>  .perhaps I can remind you if you'd like fries
> with your burger or something
geez... be careful making offers like that (o:   how about you answer that
question next time it comes up and that'll be just fine (o:

cheers again
dim