I'm using mod_Jk with the latest apache and tomcat 3.2.2

Whenever I add a virtualhost, I can only reference the JSP by IP
address. if I try by th domain name, I get the dreaded error 404
(/jsp/page.jsp + NULL ) stuff. I've triple checked DNS, and tried
placing entries for the domains as well as the IP address itself into
server.xml

if there is one for the IP address, then the IP address works.  If not,
it doesn't.

I've tried placing ones in for the domain names themselves, and it still
will not work!  Whehter or not i use the IP address or the domain name
in the <Virtualhost> directive, it still hapens!  what gives?