Chuck Cochems wrote:

> I'm using mod_Jk with the latest apache and tomcat 3.2.2
>
> Whenever I add a virtualhost, I can only reference the JSP by IP
> address. if I try by th domain name, I get the dreaded error 404
> (/jsp/page.jsp + NULL ) stuff. I've triple checked DNS, and tried
> placing entries for the domains as well as the IP address itself into
> server.xml
>
> if there is one for the IP address, then the IP address works.  If not,
> it doesn't.
>
> I've tried placing ones in for the domain names themselves, and it still
> will not work!  Whehter or not i use the IP address or the domain name
> in the <Virtualhost> directive, it still happens!  what gives?

Hm. no one sems to have noticed my question. :(  if this is a FAQ< I
apologise, but i searched through the documentation, and it was no help.
No matter what I do, only the IP adress seems to contact the servlets.
I copied the entire samples directory to the virtual for testing.  Is
this the problem?