If I run it through port 8080 ie.      serverhost:8080 then I get the
following error in the browser.  Thanks for your help.

Error: 500
Location: /examples/jsp/snp/snoop.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: sun/tools/javac/Main
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:399)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:210)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:498)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)