Utech - Han Lim wrote:
> I think I'm already set the classpath to point to the
> servlet.jar as you can see it obviously from my
> environment setting. Any else suggestion? I still
> cannot view the .jsp pages, and got stuck with it:(

Does /usr/java/jdk1.3.1/lib/tools.jar exist?  Are you
sure your JAVA_HOME should be /usr/java/jdk1.3.1 and not
just /usr/java?

Note that Tomcat does not use the setting of CLASSPATH.
You can try to debug this a bit more by putting some
echo statements in Tomcat's startup.sh to see exactly
what's on the command line used to start Tomcat.

-- Andrew