From: Bryan Hendricks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 10:20 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Running Tomcat as a Windows service

Hello,

I installed Tomcat as a Windows (NT) service using jk_nt_service and set the
service's startup type as automatic, but when I log off, the service shuts
down.  Is this a bug (in Tomcat, jk_nt_service, or the JRE) and, if so, do
you know if the problem is being addressed?  If it's not a bug, are there
instructions that outline additional steps required to keep the service
running?

Thank you.