Fernando,

Why do you need to create the JSP page itself dynamically?  Couldn't
you just create one or several JSP pages, then in your servlet, get the
data, put it into request attributes, and call the proper JSP page to
display the data?  The JSP page would then take the data from the
request attributes and display what is needed.

Hope this helps,

Jim