Hi Rob,

"Rob S." wrote:

> Is there a question about Tomcat you wanted to ask?

no, I have no problems with tomcat... but I need for Tomcat, OODBMS
(pure java), XML and and and ... Java Support.

I want to know some progress reports about OS (Linux vs. FreeBSD) and
Java. Who is using FreeBSD on a web-server and Java (tomcat). I think
thats the best mailing list to ask ;) Everbody who use Tomcat need Java
and I think here are some experts which use FreeBSD :) The interesting
thing is the linux-binary support for BSD and the performance
difference... everybody experience with it?

I hope my mail is ok and not too off topic?

thanks in advance.

Steffen
--
+--- This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons ---+
Steffen Haase                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature