----- Original Message -----
From: vinod tomcat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: confusion

>    1.  IF I UPDATE ANY JSP FILE AND UPLOAD , DO I NEED
> TO MAKE ANY CHANGES WITH WORK DIRECT. SOME BODY TOLD
> ME THAT I WILL HAVE TO DELETE THE CONCERNED .CLASS
> FILES ???

Not everytime, first of all it depends on the server.xml and second on once
luck, if u find that u did changes and those are not reflected eventhough in
server.xml is enabled for reload.

>    2. IF I MAKE CHANGES WITH THE ANY CONFIGURATION
> FILE ...DO I NEED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES WITH ANY OTHER
> FILE ... I HAD REPLACED THE SERVER.XML FILE AS IT WAS
> CORRUPTED ..BUT NOW I M GETTING ERROR..

not essentially, but the replaced one should be exact replica of the earlier
one, otherwise u may get problem for some of the settings