From: "Peter L. Markowsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sukhwinder Singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 6:28 PM
Subject: Newbie JSP Question:

I know this doesn't relate to Tomcat directly, but since Tomcat hosts JSPs
or at least is able I was wondering if anyone out there knew / could
recommend how to pass values from one JSP page to another. The problem I'm
having is that when I try to submit a form and then use
request.getParameter(" parametername" ) I keep getting nulls even though I
specify the parameter name.
-Thanks for all the Help
Pete Markowsky