I have a servlet which looks at the request, makes sure that there is a
Session and the necessary beans included in the Session and then directs
to a JSP page.  I want to be able to enter a URL and get the servlet
(which will direct me to the JSP).

I have the JSP in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/myapp/Myapp.jsp and the servlet
in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/classes/Servlet.

Can anyone tell me how I can set things up so that I can enter a URL and
get the servlet to run ?  I have tried using URL's such as
http://myserver.my.domain:8080/myapp/Servlet and
http://myserver.my.domain:8080/myapp/servlet/Servlet but these don't
appear to work.  I'm stumped.

I'm running Tomcat version 3.2.1-1, the OS is Red Hat 7.0.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or insight.  Please Cc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] if you can.

-James