Thanks for the quick response Lester.

I thought web.xml might be the key.  I have actually already added some
entries to web.xml in order to try to get this to work but I guess I'm not
quite there yet.  Here's what I have so far, perhaps somebody can tell me what
I'm doing wrong:

-------------------------

<!DOCTYPE web-app
"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_3.dtd";>

<web-app>
  <display-name>MOPITT Data Selection</display-name>
  <session-timeout>30</session-timeout>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>Servlet</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>Servlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>SelectValidator</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>SelectValidator</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
</web-app>

Thanks,
James