Hi all ,

            I am trying to compile mod_webapp as I have to use
EAPI support ..
The problem is mod_webapp compiles and I have a .so but warp.jar never
compiles .
First  Makedefs path was  pointing to /Users/Pier ....
I changed that to point to my Makedefs ..
Now it complains  like this ..

yogesh/webapp-module-1.0-tc40/java# make
d . -classpath :${CLASSPATH} \
    Constants.java WarpConfigurationHandler.java WarpConnection.java
WarpConnector.java WarpEngine.java WarpHost.java WarpLogger.java
WarpPacket.java WarpRequest.java WarpRequestHandler.java
WarpResponse.java
/bin/sh: d: command not found
make: [warp.jar] Error 127 (ignored)
cf0 warp.jar org/
make: cf0: Command not found
make: [warp.jar] Error 127 (ignored)

any pointers ..
Also can anyone also tell me How can I incorprate Tomcat  into apache as
a Virtual host .

Thanks in advance
yogesh