Just in case you haven't discovered it (since it isn't mentioned
in the documentation), the Tomcat 3.2.3 auto-generated configuration
files includes a "conf/iis_redirect.reg-auto" file.  You should
rename it to iis_redirect.reg, and edit it to correct any setting
that may differ from what you need.  Then double-click it or
open it in Windows Explorer to enter its settings in the registry.
This makes it a lot easier to enter the required registry keys
with the correct spelling.  If you need to change a setting,
modify iis_redirect.reg file and re-apply it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Larry

P.S. One of the improvements in Tomcat 3.3 is that the settings
written to the generated iis_redirect.reg file are controlled by
attributes of the IISConfig element in the sever.xml file.  As a
result, editing of this file is usually unnecessary.  If you
are curious, see:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/serverxml.html#IISConfig>