I am running tomcat by itself to do some java development work.
I want to have a couple development sites refrenced by seperate ips.

How can I attach an instance of tomcat to a specific ip?  Right now it
monitors port 80
on all ips on the box.  Can I have one instance of tomcat host multiple
'virtual' sites or do I need
to run seperate instances of tomcat listening to different ips?

Any good tomcat documentation sites besides jakarta.apache.org?

-Mike