This kind of test doesn't tell anything.

Better have a look a at somebody who nows what he does:
http://www.volano.com/report/index.html

But these test won't show which JDK is the fastest
for a specific application, because the performance
differences are not the same in every aspect of the
VM.

To find the 'best' VM for a specific application needs
much more than just speed.
- Which operating system do you use
- Stability
  (Have a look at the detail link of the Network Scalability chart)
- Number of Bugs
- Memory usage

Our impression:
  We have several sites that are implemeted with the same
  application. One site simply doesn't run stable with the
  IBM JDK (all kind of core dumps), all others do.
  Although the volano benchmark shows that the IBM JDK is
  in general much faster than the Sun JDK, we didn't
  recognise any slowdown or speedup when we switch from
  one JDK to the other.