You know what ? Even though -java programmer- sounds rude, I must admit that all
his points are right
Apache's docs is just slightly better than Tomcat's, but since its structure is
not so complicated,
Apache is easier to learn.  Browsing through Tomcat's docs gets you nowhere.
*sigh*
Its configuration is somewhat confusing. I mean.. what is a webapps ?
It would help if there is a simple tutorial to create one.

And I havent solve this mod_webapp thing... :(