sounds more like a jvm issue... have you tried with other applications?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Janyska [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 6. desember 2001 15:55
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CPU utilization on NT with 2 processors

Hi
Does anybody know the reason why on 2 CPU my Tomcat is after few hours
running like crazy, utilizing 50% of CPU's power. My servlets don't show
anything waiting for something. When I restart Tomcat everything is ok. I
added ROOT Context and it didn't help. I tried to upgrade versions, but I
finished on the 4.0.1 and my ideas came to the end. With the same
configuration on machine with single CPU Tomcat works fine.
Thanks
Tom