----- Original Message -----
From: "Tomasz Janyska" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 9:54 AM
Subject: CPU utilization on NT with 2 processors

Hi
Does anybody know the reason why on 2 CPU my Tomcat is after few hours
running like crazy, utilizing 50% of CPU's power. My servlets don't show
anything waiting for something. When I restart Tomcat everything is ok. I
added ROOT Context and it didn't help. I tried to upgrade versions, but I
finished on the 4.0.1 and my ideas came to the end. With the same
configuration on machine with single CPU Tomcat works fine.
Thanks
Tom

I don't know why,  but I find some good papers and books about JMM(Java
Memory Model)
on different kinds Processor(s)/memory-model,   and Thread-Design-Pattern,
as a good
reference to you   :-)

(Doug Lea)        http://g.oswego.edu/
(Bill Pugh)          http://www.cs.umd.edu/~pugh/
(double-checking)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/~pugh/java/memoryModel/DoubleCheckedLocking.html
(Joshua Bloch)     <<Effective Java>>    (this is a book, not a paper)

Bo
Dec.06, 2001