It might, if somewhere in the code of the <jsp:include> tag it
specifies to only include a file if it is of a relevant mime type, say
JSP, text/xyz, or image/abc.

This would prevent the server from sending out potentially damaging
stuff with the include tag, like .java or .exe files.

Again, I am just speculating...

--- Jeff Kilbride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nope. I tried it with *.doc files, too, and it still doesn't work.
> *.doc is
> defined in web.xml.
>
> Besides, it doesn't really make sense for MIME types to affect
> included
> files, does it?
>
> --jeff

org.apache.jasper.runtime.ServletResponseWrapperInclude.getOutputStream(Serv
> > > letResponseWrapperInclude.java:109)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.serveResource(DefaultServlet.jav
> > > a:1143)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet.doGet(DefaultServlet.java:519)
> > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
> > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.
> > > java:679)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatch
> > > er.java:570)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher
> > > .java:493)
> > > at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.include(JspRuntimeLibrary.java:8
> > > 18)
> > > at org.apache.jsp.test$jsp._jspService(test$jsp.java:67)
> > > at
> > >
> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)
> > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > > at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
> > > va:202)
> > > at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:382)
> > > at
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:474)
> > > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > > at

> > > FilterChain.java:247)
> > > at

> > > ain.java:193)
> > > at

> > > va:243)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > > 66)
> > > at

> > > at
> > >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > > at

> > > va:201)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > > 66)
> > > at

> > > at
> > >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2344)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:164
> > > )
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > > 66)
> > > at

> > > java:170)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > > 64)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> > > )
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > > 64)
> > > at

=== message truncated ===