From: John Freeborg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 1:08 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Ever increasing heap size with Tomcat 3.2.3 !!!

Which JVM are you using?

On Windows 2K w/ SP2 I found that the Sun JDK 1.3.1 server hotspot JVM
crashed and burned running Tomcat 4.0.1 this way within 24 hours easily.
A few others emailed me about it also.

Switching to the Sun JDK 1.3.1 client hotspot JVM magically fixed this.
Now my server runs for weeks without crashing.

Might be the same issue with Tomcat 3.2.3 - try it.  I was going to try
an IBM JDK also, but never got around to it once I had it working.

 - John