Is there a way to figure out the context path from a given ServletContext?  I'm inside
one context and am trying to dispatch to a resource in another context based upon the
absolute URI (in other words, a uri relative to the server root).

I can get the proper servlet context as follows:

nextContext = thisServletContext.getContext(dispatch_to_this_uri);

but then I cannot figure out how to do a dispatch to the uri because I don't know how
to strip off the context path from the front of the URI!

I have a feeling I'm asking a really stupid question, but I'm going blind from looking
at the servlet 2.3 javadoc for so long!

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Best regards,