> I think you need to define a MIME type for htc in web.xml. I don't know
what
> it's supposed to be, though.

There is no specified MIME type for HTC (I don't know why, it seems odd).
This never stopped it working with previous versions of Tomcat or any other
server.  Does TC4 refuse to serve content without an associated MIME type?
(I don't think so, as a GET request worked fine via Telnet).

Any other ideas?  Anyone know what I'm talking about and have any experience
with HTC files?! (other users of HTCs).

Thanks,
Chris