It depends on which web server you are using.  For Apache using mod_jk you
use the JKMount directive in your mod_jk.conf-auto file like this:
JkMount /*.jsp <workername>

For IIS you modify the uriworkermap.properties file.  Add something like
this:
/*.jsp=<workername>

Both examples do the same thing, map all jsp files to the appropriate Tomcat
worker for the root context.

It's all explained in the web server setup docs I gave you a link to.