for some reason, it's trying to find the classes in the jsp namespace,
which is 'org.apache.jsp.'

i'm having the same problems with the tag libs that come with the
javamail webapp from sun's site. i've tried changing the location of the
jar file from the webaps' libs folder to the common lib folder, and even
unzped the jar file, put the the tag lib classes and their helper
classes in a package, recompiled them, copied them to the webapp's
classes folder and updated the tld file, but this doesn't seem to help
either.

does anyone have any sugestions?

thanks in advance,

~scott