Thanks but I've already tried that. Still doesn't work.  It's not a
classloader problem I don't think but a Thread violation error of some
sort I think because it's happening in an InnerClass called
TheClass$ReadThread...

I'm going to download a different web container and see if I have the
same problems to see if it's just Tomcat.

Mike