Hi, David,

I don't know why you hate jsp, and respect your decision.  But, I find jsp
is the cat's meow for me.  I employ the taglibs extensively and love the
results.  Prior to developing my taglibs, I used a home made post
controller filter interface Page which was just String []
processRequest(Request req, Response res) which made life with jsp really
easy.  There are many ways to skin a Tomcat.

Micael