From: J S (l) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 12:39 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: com.oreilly.servlet.MultipartRequest IO Error

Please, anyone with information regarding the following error, either
post a reply or email me asap.

We are attempting to allow users to upload image files via form on our
jsp site.  We get the following error upon trying to parse the posted
data:

java.io.IOException: unexpected end of part

We are running tomcat 4.0.1
JDK 1.3.1
modwebApp
Apache 1.3.22

I have read where this might be a bug with either Tomcat itself or the
WARP connector, but have been unable to find any responses to the bug
report.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

J Sears